[30 Days] SEMrush Free Trial (November 2019)
Has your competition been beating you badly in the search results?
What have you planned to do about it?
Have you ever conducted any analysis on your competitors and analyzed their content strategy?
Well, this shows clearly that they are doing something right and you are behind.
There are many SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools that help you to analyze the competition and establish an effective strategy to carry on.
SEO is one of the top digital marketing strategies for strengthening valuable website traffic and leads. SEOs are difficult to understand but tools like SEMrush make it more feasible for those without SEO knowledge.
This article will explain to you all about SEMrush and how to get the SEMrush free trial.
What is SEMrush?
SEMrush, an All-in-One marketing toolkit, is a website analysis tool that enables you to analyze and optimize your SEO strategy.
Started in 2008 with a mission to make online competition clear, SEMrush aims to create a platform, where everyone can obtain equal opportunity to operate.
Within eleven years, SEMrush evolved in such a way that every enterprise desired for their product – start-ups to huge organizations.
Given the fact that it is an all-in-one marketing toolkit – SEMrush is also one of the popular SEO tools that specialize in keyword research, competitor analysis, and Google Ad campaign optimization.
It offers various applications namely – content marketing toolkit, social media toolkit, competitive research toolkit and much more. These applications include loads of valuable features that are developed and polished over the years.
This tool is esteemed by several huge organizations such as – Amazon, Hewlett Packard, Disney and much more.
Why You Should Be Using SEMrush?
Below are some of the primary benefits of using SEMrush for your marketing:
- Competitive Privilege: Marketing professionals use SEMrush to yields advantage over their competitors, by which companies will be clued up on the rise of a new competitor and the way the website rankings differ.
- Imperative Advertising: Organizations use SEMrush to determine in what way their advertising reach compares with their adversaries and how popular are their competitors are with consumers.
- Considerable Social Media Reach: The visibility SEMrush allows companies to increase engagements with their consumers, to improve their audience reach, and convert their engagements to sales.
- Effective Content Marketing: Digital marketers use SEMrush to know about popular topics on the internet.
Let’s have a look at some of the main features of SEMrush –
- Site Audit – This feature is one of the best factors which allows investing in web tools. This feature scans the entire site for errors, internal linking, HTTPS, and efficiency. It also points to the top issues of your site, which when solved can improve the site performance.
- Social Media Tracker – Using this feature users can link their social media forums (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn) to the SEMrush accounts. This feature enables the users to know their number of followers, their activities and their engagements.
- On-page SEO Checker – This feature is considered a great way to improve the SEO of a site, particularly with technical SEO, which is difficult to comprehend and master. This feature enables the users to access the On-Page SEO checker. In this feature, users are provided with a list of pages to should be optimized based on their priority grade. It also gives several ideas (such as back-link ideas, technical SEO ideas, strategy semantic, and content ideas) for each page and ways to improve the optimization.
- Traffic Insights – with the help of SEMrush, users can get traffic insights of their sites, which means that the users can witness the number of users accessing their sites, the standard amount of time spent on the site, and the dismissal rate of user engagements on their site. This is the absolute place to view the number of completed sessions on a site.
- Brand Monitoring – This is the newly added feature within the web tool by SEMrush. This feature enables the users to monitor the remarks from other online users or domains. Users can also view the details of the remarks daily. This feature provides a better understanding of their competitors and keywords within their enterprise.
- Customer Support – What is the most essential feature in a service? Of course, Customer Satisfaction. Knowing this SEMrush provides 24/7 customer service. You can be in touch with SEMrush anytime and anywhere.
- Free plan to test – If you do not wish to jump to a premier plan, SEMrush provides a 30-day free trial and trust SEMrush for your digital marketing management.
Then, why not get hold of this free trial for 30 days and test these amazing features? What are you waiting for?
SEMrush Technical Details
Let’s have a look at the technical details of SEMrush.
SEMrush Pricing Plans
Let’s have a look at the complete pricing plan of SEMrush. Remember, this exclusive SEMrush free trial is available on all plans.
|Pro||$ 99.95 monthly|
|Guru||$ 199.95 monthly|
|Business||$ 399.95 monthly|
Pro $99.95/month ($83.28 annually) – For Freelancers and Startups
- Site Audit
- On-Page SEO Checker
- Position Tracking
- Social Media Poster and Tracker
- Backlink and Audit
- Brand Monitoring
- Post Tracking
Guru $199.95/month ($166.62 billed annually) – For Developing Marketing Agencies
- Entire Pro features
- Content Marketing domain
- Historical Data
- Extended Limits
Business $399.95/month ($333.28 billed annually) – For Agencies and E-commerce Projects)
- All Guru features
- Label reports
- API access
- Prolonged limits and sharing options
- Google data studio integration
SEMrush is an extremely useful and adaptive tool, which allows the user to research information relevant to their clients. It gives a broader image of the clients’ enterprise and focuses on the value of SEO in the marketing sector.
Those working in SEO, understand the dynamic nature of the business. New tools are evolving in the market place and sometimes it seems as though there are a massive number of tools to try out.
It is obvious that we all are occupied in our activities, and are hard-pressed, hence I would truly suggest SEMrush as one of a suite of tools to use for anyone working in search.